Take the opportunity to get a professional stay in animal production operations in different states of the largest agricultural production area in the United States.
Our program is structured to provide the participant with the opportunity to:
• Get a paid stay in the United States in the area of interest to learn the American agricultural production system.
• Have the experience of being immersed into the American culture
• Improve their English language skills with the goal of being fluent enough to communicate in English by the end of the program
• Return to their country of origin in order to add value to their industry and profession.
This experience includes:
• Accommodation with all services, including internet
• Transport for the first six months of the program
• Cultural resources and a variety of resources to support language learning
• Opportunity to develop specific projects in the area of interest
• Health insurance
• All the necessary documentation for the visa process
• Certificate and reference letter upon completion of the program
• People from 23 to 45 years old
• Degree and professional license in Zootechnics, Agronomy, Veterinary Medicine and careers related to Agriculture
• English intermediate level
• Eager to work and learn about new concepts and practices
• A solid record of achievement
The program is designed to last two years and has the support of our advisors to ensure success in the development and achievement of specific goals, which are set by the participant. We are looking for responsible people who do what they say and who are oriented to the achievement of clear and specific goals.
For more information, please send CV in English and Spanish with a letter of interest to